Used to transport the continuous sample drawn from the stack to the CEMS Analyzers. The heated sample line is electrically heat traced and insulated to maintain a sample stream temperature above the dew point. Temperature rating of 350°F at 55°F ambient is typical. Temperature controller is required (call PACE for quote on controller). Unheated tube for delivery of calibration gases to stack for calibration purposes is also included. Additional tube for sample filter blowback or spare is also included.
(Please specify length required.)
The sample line meets the following specifications:
- Sample Tubing Material: PFA Teflon
- Sample Tubing Dimensions: (2) 3/8″ x .062″
- Cal Gas Tubing Dimensions: 1/4″ x .040″
- Maximum Tubing Temperature: 350°F
- Electrical Requirements: 11.4 w/Ft. @ 120 VAC
- Outer Jacket Material: FR-PVC
- Nominal Jacket Temp: 136 F @ 400°F core & amb =100°F
- Maximum Length: 260 Feet
- Thermocouple: K Type T/C
- Messenger Wires: 6 – 14 GA PVC insulated
Call PACE Sales Team at 1-800-303-4532 for more information.