When you’re responsible for emissions monitoring and control, it seems you’re always facing a new deadline. Whether Federal Clean Air Act standards or the latest regulations in your home state, it helps to have a reliable, expert supplier by your side.
PACE provides outstanding equipment and services that help our customers achieve regulatory compliance and maintain it. For more than 25 years, PACE has designed and built custom Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) for Fortune 500 firms, top research organizations, industrial companies, leading utilities and government agencies.
- PACE systems provide reliable monitoring of your pollution control device systems such as NOx, CO, CO2, NH3, SO2, O2, and VOC’s. They will meet or exceed your requirements in these and many other applications: Multi-point Organic Vapor Monitoring
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Incineration
- Engine Exhaust Monitoring
- Dual-stack CEM applications
- Mobile CEM units
- Marine Boilers
- Kiln Monitoring
- Charcoal Absorption Bed Monitoring
- Solvent Incineration
- Printing Applications
- Coating Manufacturing
Call PACE Sales Team at 1-800-303-4532 for more information.
CEMS Data Sheet Questionnaire (87.5kb)
CEMS Equipment Data Sheet Form