PACE DATA MASTER 3000
PACE Incorporates turnkey service for DAS projects. Whether your requirements are for a new air permit or an existing system, PACE can deliver installation protocol through system certification. By providing installation of major brand PLC – based systems designed to meet your specifications and needs, PACE will integrate your DAS and CEMS – expertly – all “under one roof “.
All PACE equipment will meet or exceed your requirements for continuous emissions monitoring and opacity monitoring (CEMS). Rest assured that all equipment is reliable and serviceable. All systems are tested and thoroughly checked prior to shipment.
- USEPA 40CFR60, 75, 266, and 503 monitoring and reporting regulations
- National Instruments Modules
- RU2 Rackmount PC, Pentium Dual Core 2.6Ghz, 2 Gb RAM, 2-250Gb SATA HDD, Floppy & CD Drive, Internal PCI Modem.
- WinXP Pro.
- National Instruments (NI) Compact FieldPoint (cFP) modules.
- 17″ Monitor.
- RU1 Rack mount keyboard with glide mouse. (CEMS Cabinets only).
- Also available in a standard desktop configuration!!!
The DataMaster 3000 Data Acquisition system offered by PACE was developed on National Instruments LabView 8.5 platform. The 20 years of innovation that LabView offered made it an easy choice for PACE to develop this new platform. The DataMaster 3000 platform offers our customers the flexibility to perform complex calculations, quick and easy monitoring of current values, running averages, alarm and warning status, historical trending of all monitored parameters, automatic daily calibration checks, and basic Data Acquisition making it the right choice for any application.
- Real Time Data Monitoring
- Multiple Point Monitoring
- Customized Averaging (1min, 1hr, 6hrs, etc)
- Automated & Manual Data Report Generation (Hourly, Daily, Monthly)
- Automatic & Manual calibration
- Integrated operator security system
- Customized Warnings & Alarms
- Historical Trending
Depending on the options selected, the system can provide connectivity to most industry standard sensor input and output formats.
- 4-20 mA
- 24V DC
- Dry Contact Relay
- Solid State Relay
- 16 Analog Input Channels (4-20mA or 0-10V)
- 16 Digital Input Channels 24vdc
- 8 Relays SPST Form A Electro Mechanical Relays
- 8 Thermocouple Channels
- National Instruments LabView 8.5 based DataMaster 3000 control software
- PC Anywhere Host/Remote